I had the pleasure of meeting him once for a short time. It was when he and JB were meeting up to head out to Montana to hook up with Big Sky. JB left his truck at Hotshot’s house and I went over and took the opportunity to meet the two of them.

I didn’t get to stay long because I had to go to a school function with my wife that evening. (I got in trouble with her because I stayed longer than I should have ). It was obvious that they were both really good guys.

A couple of years later I was having a hard time at work with my boss at that time. I was a Detective at the time and had gotten caught up in the middle of a internal politics issue and had ended up resigning as a Detective and going back to road patrol on nights to get away from everyone. I was pretty disgruntled and one day made a comment on here to Larke about if he was hiring. I was just blowing off steam when I made the comment, but in short time I got an email from him.

He didn’t have any openings but asked for my resume and said if I was serious, he would spread it around in his area.

He was willing to go out on a limb for me after a brief, less than an hour, face to face meeting and my posts here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk