Thread: The scourge of

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

The scourge of

the Carolina's is gone. The deer, the turkeys and hogs can all take a deep breath now.

Rest easy my friend, you deserve it

Including anything that swims.

Larke always said he was creating iceberg tears.

I shed some of my own today.

Fair winds, brother.

BkB
    Viva Renaldo!

I have a sympathy card here to send the family. I’ve started to add a message and get it mailed today, but every time I opened it up, I’d tear up. I finally asked Lynn to do it for me as I just can’t work through it right now.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    I hope Len gives us a trip report on the Service, #3 wanted to go down, but I told him the crowd would be pretty large and who know's what the requirements were down there.
    Nice job on the flowers !
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

The scourge of

The last time I was with Larke in mid May, he was shooting beaver at 60-70 yards with his .45, from a moving boat... and out of respect I’ll say he only missed once.
    He did however ass shoot two of them and we went full throttle on the trolling motor to hunt them down and put the kill shot on them.

He never met an animal he didn’t wanna kill.

Sorta apey if you ask me.

I’m quarantined since Sunday due to a coupla dumbasses I was around, and I’m feeling very sad that I couldn’t be there today. I had a hotel reserved and eerything!
    But - he knows... and he wouldn’t think ill of me. He’d call me a slackass, but he wouldn’t be mad.

Rest In Peace, Apey! Your heart of gold will live on in everyone you came in contact with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys. I just stopped for a bathroom break and still have four more hours to drive. I will post a trip Report tomorrow most likely. It was a really nice service.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    It's the mark of a great man to have such an outpouring on his death. I certainly learned a lot from watching him and keeping up with his work on his camp/farm. Wish I'd taken the time to make more trips to see him when I lived in Carolina.

Larke was a Mason and one of the biggest lessons they teach you is to take seriously the fact that you will die. It is a fact, and one that you should accept and internalize not dismiss or ignore. You may have time to reflect on your life with joy or regrets at the end, but you may not. You have to think about what legacy you want to leave way ahead of time in order to make it a reality. I'd guess that you'd be hard pressed to find someone who took that to heart more than he did.

It is humbling to me to be around someone like that. I remember being at the wake/funeral of my father (also a Mason). I was surrounded by hundreds of people who all had a story of how he helped them get a job or a union card or dig their basement or build their house or their driveway or whatever. People who told me he changed their life and for the better.

Sleep well brother. Your block has been measured and found to be straight and on the level.

Will