Oh, no offense taken Tic, I’m just not sure what we need to do. I still need to talk to Gary to see if he even wants to maintain ownership of the domain. I’d also hope he’d volunteer to handle any tech stuff we need done. He can do what would take us weeks, in a matter of minutes. I just don’t know if he even has the slightest interest anymore, or the time to fool with it. Foo was good at it, but he’s moved on also. Co9 loved dabbling, but we’ve lost him. Plus, there’s always the chance I’m blowing it all out of proportion and assuming it’s worse than it really is. I am NOT tech savvy in the least, so most anything is above MY pay grade. One thought, I did get in touch with Nandy to let him know about Larke. It seems like he used to do some of the technical stuff on the site, but I may be wrong. But then again, he’s been awol for years also and doesn’t even check in himself anymore

Let’s just say, I’m open for suggestions as to our future. We have plenty of time. I paid all the bills in June so I believe we have a year from that point, but we’ll have to address the issue eventually. Probably sooner than later.