Yep, the whole point of this site from the very beginning, was to get out from under All Outdoors' thumb and poor ol' Alison was caught in the middle of it all ... either discipline us deplorables or lose her job. FB has rules and I don't really know how far we can push them. My main complaint is what I stated above ... it's just NOT the kind of format we're looking for IMHO. I'll go on record right now and say I hate it! Once you post something, it's lost in the mumble-jumble after a week or so. Make a comment on an old post and nobody is ever going to find it. We may be able to keep bandaids on this site if we get all the info we need from Cappy's files. I think we have a few qualified people ... the hard part is finding one who will take the time to straighten out any screw-ups that come along. But, as you say, the place has been running itself for a LONG time ... I think ever since Foo and Co9 slammed the backdoor in the Ruskie's faces. They were trying to influence our voting ya' know.