Ok, I've been bouncing between here and Facebook and trying to get the hang of FB, but it's frustrating as all get-out. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, or have missed the way to navigate ... I dunno. On THIS site ... when a new post is made, or when there's been a response to a post, it automatically moves to the top of the page and is highlighted until I read it. On FB, I "usually" get an email notice that there's been a post made (or something like that) and I go to the FB page to start weeding through the threads TRYING to find the new response/thread. If there are a lot of responses, I have to dig through, find there are "3 more responses" ... open that ... slide on down the thread to find "2 more responses" ... open that. Frankly, for this old fart, it's a royal pain in the ass! Plus, the threads stay where they are. If there's a response to a thread started 6 months ago, I guess you just have to find the frigging thing.

I'm going with whatever route this group takes and if you jump off a cliff, I'll jump right along with you ... but TBH, keeping up on the FB posts is a royal PITA and not really a lot of fun (for me anyway).

Ok, flame away at this old fart ... I'm weak and vulnerable so don't burn me too badly. I guess it's just a sign of the times and I need to be flexible and adjust. That doesn't mean I have to like it. The "work" involved just takes some of the fun out of the whole thing IMHO.