I know the quoting thing was (still is?) a major issue with Sunny, but I'm guessing her "conspiracy theory" and "religious leanings" in the RBG post is a factor and most likely what pissed her off when not taken seriously. That said, the FIRST THREE WORDS of the post are: "In My Opinion". Opinions are meant to be challenged until they become proven facts or fallacies. When one insists their opinions are in fact .... facts .... there's going to be conflict. This is NOT the place to hang out if you're thin-skinned, especially if you have a habit of expressing opinions and insisting they are facts. It'll cause conflict EVERY time. We've all heard there are two subjects that will usually go south in a hurry if discussed in a large, mixed group ... religion and politics. Sunny happened to throw both subjects into the same post and should have expected push-back from SOMEONE. It was inevitable .... and always will be.

The coup de grâce was probably the fact there was no comment on the "If I save one person" post. I tried to watch the video, but didn't have the time or patience (or honest interest once I had a grasp on the subject matter). Sorry, but not every post will draw comment and be discussed, it happens.

Heck, when you believe EVERY word in the Bible ... or believe every word spoken on FOX News (or any other news outlet these days) and insist what you hear, read or feel to be fact ... you may as well expect an argument.

Or maybe a reaction similar to this:

via GIFER