Thread: Goodbye!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands)

Goodbye!

I’m done!

I’ll leave my account, because I have all the pictures and tributes for those we’ve lost.

Ya finally ran the only woman off, that would put up with you guys.

And no, I won’t ever post again.
    Someone else will have to take over, making memorial pages.

For those that do care about me, take care.
    For those that don’t, you never knew me. Your loss!

Adios

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Huh?
    I second that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    someone quoted her in the RBG thread.....y'all know she don't like to be quoted!

Oooooh yeah, I forgot about that!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry guys, I didn't know if that was still a thing or not. You guys can tell me to go fuck off and I'll leave the site but if someone can't take being teased or given a hard time around here, not sure this is the place for them.
    If we all threw our problems in a pile, and you saw everyone else's problems-- you'd take yours back.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    As a society we've become so thin skinned that we're offended by everything. Sunny is a good girl and I don't want her to leave but one of the things that makes this place special is a bunch of crusty old goats that can take it as good as they give. When we reach the point when I've got to tiptoe around in here or throw my hat in the door then I'll be gone too.

I know the quoting thing was (still is?) a major issue with Sunny, but I'm guessing her "conspiracy theory" and "religious leanings" in the RBG post is a factor and most likely what pissed her off when not taken seriously. That said, the FIRST THREE WORDS of the post are: "In My Opinion". Opinions are meant to be challenged until they become proven facts or fallacies. When one insists their opinions are in fact .... facts .... there's going to be conflict. This is NOT the place to hang out if you're thin-skinned, especially if you have a habit of expressing opinions and insisting they are facts. It'll cause conflict EVERY time. We've all heard there are two subjects that will usually go south in a hurry if discussed in a large, mixed group ... religion and politics. Sunny happened to throw both subjects into the same post and should have expected push-back from SOMEONE. It was inevitable .... and always will be.

The coup de grâce was probably the fact there was no comment on the "If I save one person" post. I tried to watch the video, but didn't have the time or patience (or honest interest once I had a grasp on the subject matter). Sorry, but not every post will draw comment and be discussed, it happens.

Heck, when you believe EVERY word in the Bible ... or believe every word spoken on FOX News (or any other news outlet these days) and insist what you hear, read or feel to be fact ... you may as well expect an argument.

Or maybe a reaction similar to this:

via GIFER

"Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    even if I didn't believe in God I'd believe in Satan every time I see Nancy Pelosi

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    even if I didn't believe in God I'd believe in Satan every time I see Nancy Pelosi
    You bring up an excellent point Q/A. Maybe that's one of those opinions that can now be considered proven fact!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Yep, QA, it's a proven fact that the debbil is real.....and God is real, too, imho.....and you can quote me on both statements.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 09-22-2020 at 12:14 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Thump, is that a young Jeff Foxworthy? Just curious.........
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.