I haven't posted any estate sale related stuff in a while, so figured I'd try boring you ... errr, I mean ENLIGHTENING you with some more of this stuff.

Lynn and I will be out of town every weekend through the end of the year, so my weekend estate sale runs are on hold for a while. BUT ... I was perusing the listings for this weekend and at one sale, I spotted a couple of objects piled under a bunch of junk in an attic. I knew immediately they were a couple of old, paper mache jack-o-lanterns. Just in case any of youse uneducated dufebutts have some old Halloween crap piled in your attic or barn, the crap brings big bucks. I bought a couple of these things a year or so ago and made over $500 bucks with them. I can't remember what I paid, but it was just a few bucks at a local thrift store. DAMN! Me and my big mouth. Now EVERYONE is gonna know!

Heck, even the more "modern" plastic Halloween crap brings decent money. Anyway, since I'm very close friends with the gal who has one of the estate sale companies, I gave her a call last night to let her know I'd be out of town, but was interested in a few items she has. She asked what they were and she'd snag them for me. Then she asked if I would be home today and if so, why don't I just meet her over there as she'll be there prepping for the sale (which starts tomorrow). BINGO! Gonna hook up with her at 11:00 today! I saw 3-4 other items I need to grab, but the jack-o-lanterns are my main goal. I should be able to snag them for a buck or two.

Here's a sample of what to look for as I'm sure youse bozos are clueless.

This one sold for $388.00

jack1.jpg

This one for $304.00

jack2.jpg

This one for $243.00

jack3.jpg

Well, you get the idea. They don't have to be pumpkins. This one sold for $245.00

cat1.jpg

And even the little decorations bring good money. These are around 4"-5" tall, just little table decorations. These sold for $295.00

decorations1.jpg

I could go on and on, but you get the idea. Now go dig out your old Halloween crap, dust it off and send it to me!