Both sides are guilty of this. Truth is, it's in the power of the Presidency to do this if he wants. It's in the power of the Senate to confirm or not.

This is just one more "thing" that has no compromise. In fact, IMHO, it's total proof that we are now fully divided and compromise is no longer possible. It's a matter of "my side" wins or loses on every subject. Both blame the other.

My problem is Government. I hate it. It spawns hypocrisy, lies, corruption, but actually the worst is inefficiency. The few things that Federal Government SHOULD be doing, they screw up...........and do it worse than any private entity ever could.........roads, prisons, schools. They started as Citizen-Legislature and morphed to a greedy, overpaid, idiotic establishment that exists solely to piss folks off.

Remember........Compromise is the fine art of making both sides unhappy.

I care......I care a LOT.....but I don't dwell on it all the time. When the crappie and the deer tell me that they are interested in all this, and that they have picked a side, then I'll really care enough to do something other than yak.