Thread: Hidehunter, I been waiting five years

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

Hidehunter, I been waiting five years

it's about time

11-23-2015, 08:24 PM #23
    HideHunte
    r

I'm one of the few who actually got to exact revenge on a thief.. Took me 13 nights from midnite to 5:00 a.m.. .. but, after what sounds like a bad movie plot, he spent 7 years in prison. I'll tell you about it sometime.

I don't have all the details, yet, but speaking of determined thieves, a young couple friend of ours, from the other side of our county, arrived home last week to their country home to find the entire back wall of their home missing.....the thief drove his van into their backyard, broke out the picture window, then threw a cable around the owner's gun safe.
    He pulled the safe threw the wall, then winched it into the van.....then, he went inside, and stole a handful of jewelry, a container of milk from the fridge, and all the meat from a freezer.
    Supposedly, it was all caught on camera, and his biggest mistake was not covering up his face or his van's license plate.....the LEO's were waiting for him at his house 50 miles away, before he even made it home.
    I "heard" that the couple was most upset about losing the container of milk.....it was "breast milk" for their newborn.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) HideHunter's Avatar
    lol.. I don't believe I've ever written that story down.. Maybe you're right.. maybe it's time...
    If you turn a dog loose to hunt – you’d better to be ready to deal with what he trees.