Tucker Carlson is the only thing I ever see on Fox News. As for the online Foxnews.com, I sort of have quit that too. I can turn off Autoplay on their videos but it comes back on the next story I click on. A smaller version of the video follows you as you scroll down the page to read it. Annoying to the max.

I also have AdBlockers going, so every new click brings up a box asking me to remove it. I have to kill that box over and over. MORE annoying to the max.

Most annoying is the slide to the Left that they have, on one hand, and on the other you have Pompous Blathering by Hannity or Ingraham.

I only watch OANN and Newsmax now. And they are only on after I go to bed and watch about 20 minutes of TV before going to sleep. At least Fox covers important stories, usually. The Democratic Party Controlled CNN, etc., I do not even have on my 'favorites' on the remote. I don't fly anymore, so I never have to watch their idiocy.

Will be in Colorado Springs for Thanksgiving week. That will be one hard week.........where my grandson committed suicide. Not sure I can even make it through the week. But on top of that, CNN will be their tv news station. So I will have to spend most of my time at the kitchen table, away from TV, and surfing the net.

As to the Hunter Biden story, nothing will come of it. Nothing ever does come of it.......for the Democrats. It's knee slapping hilarious that the current President was impeached for things that Biden actually did, but Trump didn't.