Thread: Hello FOX News .... duh

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Trump rally gives Fox News largest Saturday night audience in its history....
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-...nce-in-history

Quote Originally Posted by airbud7 View Post
    Trump rally gives Fox News largest Saturday night audience in its history....
    https://www.foxnews.com/media/trump-...nce-in-history
    A/B, I "mostly" watch FOX News ... I've said that repeatedly, but their viewer numbers really don't mean squat to me. There is realistically only one MAJOR right leaning news organization ... so naturally, their right-leaning viewer numbers will be high (what competition do they have?). Take the LEFT-leaning major networks and combine their viewer numbers, then what do you have? Like statistics, you can find them to support or dispute most any subject you choose, it all depends on how you present them.

In high school, I took my home built (daily driver) street racer to the drag strip just so I could get a 1/4-mile time slip. NHRA had a hard time classifying the car due to it's mid-engine. They finally classified me as "A-Experimental Gas Dragster". I took home a trophy and won first in my class. Well duh, it sounds good, but I was the ONLY car in that class. I had zero competition. So what are my bragging rights? It all depends on how you want to look at it. I did turn an 11:65 ET with a carbureted small block on pump gas, street tires and closed exhaust (with 1960's technology). Those were MY bragging rights.

FOX doesn't do anything any better than their competitors, they're just on opposite sides of the fence and have no one-on-one competition. Do they REALLY have bragging rights? It would be like Kim Jong-un bragging about how popular he is after "winning" an "election" for Supreme Leader of N. Korea.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain