Admittedly, I watch FOX News more than the competing news networks, but I do flip through the channels occasionally to see what the other clowns are saying. I don't think anyone will argue the fact that FOX's base viewership is mostly red while 99% of the alternatives have a majority blue viewership. Heck, even FOX constantly mentions the "Liberal press" which includes the "other guys" of the televised news options.

BUT ... as I watched this morning, FOX is bragging that they were AGAIN rated the most watched network during the Presidential debates. My question is, would anyone expect anything different? Here are the numbers for the top networks:

Fox News was top of the pile once again, with 15.4 million total viewers. ABC came second with 11.2 million, followed by NBC with 10.6 million. CNN topped cable news rival MSNBC by 7.5 million viewers to 6.9 million. Meanwhile CBS finished in last place for the second debate running, drawing 5.7 million.
Ok, what FOX was saying this morning was that if you look at the viewership numbers, it's obvious the election is leaning toward the right. WTF??? The way I look at it, there were 15.4M right-leaning viewers and the (as FOX calls them) left-leaning networks drew 41.9M viewers. Granted, there's a margin of "error" built in as not ALL networks can be said to have 100% red or blue viewers, but don't waffle to fit your agenda. You can't say Trump is America's favorite because FOX had the highest debate ratings. We're not ALL idiots.