Thread: The Badgers Can’t Catch a Break

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar

The Badgers Can’t Catch a Break

Their second string QB, who only started due to a foot injury to the starter was almost perfect last weekend. Now both he and his backup have tested positive for the COVID.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    Yep....

I've been a Badger fan since before I stepped on campus back in '95. I've seen some appallingly bad QB play in that time. We finally land a truly talented QB group and are dreaming of playoff contender status.

Then it is like someone stepped on a Covid landmine in the quarterback film room.

and-theyre-gone-theyre-all-gone.jpg

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Well, the game is cancelled due to the number of players positive. This may be the best thing that could have happened for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Clemson's Trevor Lawrence tests positive for coronavirus too!

Lawrence is by far the leader for the Heisman Trophy. He has 1,833 passing yards, 17 touchdown passes, two interceptions and eight sacks. Clemson is 6-0 this season.

Since Lawrence took over as Clemson’s quarterback in the middle of his freshman season, the Tigers have only lost one time. He led the team to a national championship during the 2017 season. It culminated with a 44-16 beat down of Alabama for the title.

Lawrence has quickly drawn NFL hype. He is expected to be the No. 1 pick in the draft in 2021 should he turn pro after the college football season.