Thread: Clempson in a Donnybrook

Clempson in a Donnybrook

Down 21-7 to BC in the 2nd.

Lots of football left though. Clempson’s qb is out with the Rona.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Clemson can lose this and will still make the playoffs, they're a totally different team when Lawrence is at the helm. I know their backup is a 5* freshman but he hasn't impressed me in mop up duty. He does all right if you don't run any pass plays. Who ever heard of a QB named Uiagalelei
    Last edited by quercus alba; 10-31-2020 at 01:30 PM.

Its good to know they’ll be passing out covid mulligans when they select the teams!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Yeah, the NCAA will do anything to keep the hogs down. If Pittman can get us to 3-7 this year that should be worthy of a final four offer over a one loss Clemson

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Yeah, the NCAA will do anything to keep the hogs down. If Pittman can get us to 3-7 this year that should be worthy of a final four offer over a one loss Clemson
    Cept they didn't lose. I look now for 4-6, QA. We have a Winner. This year is not "real". Not in life, and not in Football. But we got the Top Dog (sorry, Georgia). My son is a converted Georgia fan now, and he cried when Pittman left.

On a related note, and just so I don't have to do a new thread.............what the heck is gonna happen next year when all these freshmen come in and this year's team returns intact because 100% of them get another free year of eligibility?? Mond and Franks are 5th year Seniors, and they can both come back, is the way I understand it. So what happens to incoming Freshmen? Redshirt a whole class...........or make Freshmen ineligible, like they did in the 50's????
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.