Thread: And the election craziness continues!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don’t know if that’s public. There are still lots of various versions of the story. I trust The Hill about as much as any of the print media these days.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I don’t know if that’s public. There are still lots of various versions of the story. I trust The Hill about as much as any of the print media these days.

BKB
    Yep... it's a mess.

I've read he recanted. He has stated publicly that he hasn't. Even going so far as to claim he tried to contact the WashPo and they refused to speak with him. And apparently there is some kind of recording he made of being interviewed for several hours and I haven't heard that this included a recant. I sure as hell am not going to listen to 3 or 4 hours of it.

~sigh~

But apparently he has been sent home without pay. Why for the love of god do this? Are they intentionally trying to start a conspiracy factory? It's Erie and that is not a huge place to begin with so there couldn't have been enough votes on its own to change things!!!!!!! Idiots. If the guy is a nut or a liar that will be found out soon enough. If he and his boss are mortal enemies that will come out as well. Let him and the others do what they will. And then to interview him for hours without a lawyer? Are these people insane? Appearance is every bit as important as anything else now. Don't retaliate or lean on the witnesses.

Will

PS: For anyone thinking I believe this guy I will say that Breitbart for now has not touched it. That's a red flag. Maybe they know something we don't.