Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: And the election craziness continues!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    you still ugly!

Your Mom doesn’t think so.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I don’t know if that’s public. There are still lots of various versions of the story. I trust The Hill about as much as any of the print media these days.

BKB
    Yep... it's a mess.

I've read he recanted. He has stated publicly that he hasn't. Even going so far as to claim he tried to contact the WashPo and they refused to speak with him. And apparently there is some kind of recording he made of being interviewed for several hours and I haven't heard that this included a recant. I sure as hell am not going to listen to 3 or 4 hours of it.

~sigh~

But apparently he has been sent home without pay. Why for the love of god do this? Are they intentionally trying to start a conspiracy factory? It's Erie and that is not a huge place to begin with so there couldn't have been enough votes on its own to change things!!!!!!! Idiots. If the guy is a nut or a liar that will be found out soon enough. If he and his boss are mortal enemies that will come out as well. Let him and the others do what they will. And then to interview him for hours without a lawyer? Are these people insane? Appearance is every bit as important as anything else now. Don't retaliate or lean on the witnesses.

Will

PS: For anyone thinking I believe this guy I will say that Breitbart for now has not touched it. That's a red flag. Maybe they know something we don't.

Those aren’t facts Will. Those are statements made by JamesO’Keefe and Project Veritas.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Which ones? Not being obtuse, just asking because I really don't know much about either or those two. OKeefe I've no experience with. Veritas has done some pretty good stuff I saw but did put out one completely misleading video I watched. Another I am not sure of. But I've only seen a few of their vids.

I do know for a fact that this guy put out a video denying the recant. I did watch that. And neither side denies that he was interviewed yesterday. What happened in the interview? If you think for one minute that I am going to listen to 3 or 4 hours of that kind of thing I've got a story about a fish I caught a while back to tell you.

After that? I really don't know. I've not listened to the interview. Hell I don't even know where it would be found or if it is out there. But he absolutely went on air and denied that he recanted and called the WashPo story a fabrication. And I've yet to see a signed document showing he did. But like I said before, the fact that Breitbart hasn't touched it should give anyone pause. I'd think they would jump on it were they convinced it was true. Maybe it's too small of a potato for them to worry about? Or they heard something about this guy that makes them mistrust him?

Will

All of ‘em are being claimed by Project Veritas. He went straight there andthat is where the claims he recanted are all comingfrom. I’d suggest you ought to look at some background on O’Keefe and Project Veritas. Doesn’t seem like the kind of deal you normally accept. But we all have to pick the pepper from the fly shit and if that’s what you believe, I won’t tell you you’re wrong, I just have a different viewpoint.

The Trump legal team is like 1-12 in lawsuits, the sole victory being to move some poll watcers a few feet closer.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

You misunderstand Posty.

I don't care a whit whether he is telling the truth or not. What I want is legal documents showing it one way or the other. Apparently he signed one claiming illegal activity. I've not seen one showing he recanted, but it might be on the way. It might be out there and I just haven't seen it. If he's telling the truth that will come out. And if he's not that will come out as well. Either way punishment is due.

I want a reckoning. I'm tired of being lied to and someone here is lying.

Is there a legal document he signed that recants? If so I want this guy jailed. If not then I want the people who printed that he has recanted sued and jailed both.

Will

Well what do you know. Good news for a change.

Looks like Georgia is going to do a full recount and audit. Thank you God. There's at least one adult in the room. This is win on two counts. First we'll get a chance to see how well everyone did at keeping the needed records for an audit. And most importantly we'll most likely shoot some of the more ~ahem~ crazy conspiracy theories down.

Some of this stuff would have a normal man reaching for his armadillo helmet if he believed it.

Still a lot of things to work through but the sooner you get the wheat separated from the chaff the sooner everyone can start to let reality seep in. That goes for both sides and those of us unfortunates in the middle who are caught in the crossfire.

Will

Many states are auditing, Wiscy and Arizona are already 2/3 done with theirs. I
    The one in Georgia is a routine audit they have to do because of new voting machine technology. The Sec of state decided to so it on the Pres race because its such a close race.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!