For some of them. They were trying to figure out how to deal with mismatched signatures.

You have to understand where I'm coming from Posty. I don't want anyone thinking that I am saying the election was stolen or anything like that. If you ask me straight up whether I think that Team Biden stole the election? I would answer honestly that, no, I do not believe it was.

I think what happened was the same thing that helped to turn the 2018 election. A new method, ballot harvesting, was introduced in CA. A lot of people who wouldn't normally vote ended up doing so. And a lot of turnout was introduced into the election. The GOP adopted the method in California and reach equilibrium again this time around.

I think that kind of happened again this election with the mail in being so wide spread.

But for the first time in my life I have to use that word: think. Always before I knew in my heart that election fraud was so miniscule that it did not affect the outcome. This time around I think that it was still small.... but I do not know that. And I cannot dismiss it out of hand. See what I did there?

Any questions were only, in my mind, in a certain state up north and a couple cities. But in an election this close? I want to dismiss all the conspiracy theories out of hand but I can't. I can only say that I don't believe it was the difference. And I don't think that is good enough.

For me anyway.

Will