Hehe. Hank is such a bastard at times. Well done sir!

As the sworn statements start trickling in and the allegations go from ethereal to something more concrete, I also note that the statisticians have been hard at work. I have had only an inkling of the kinds of things they can do. I guess we'll all learn some of their methods in the next week or so. Some of the stuff they have shown is absolutely fascinating. But not my job. That's what they get paid for....

I'll check into this stuff occasionally but this 3rd world shit didn't have to happen, it was a choice. I was speaking to a friend from Australia yesterday and her perspective matched mine. She told me that it was incredibly sad that the 1st and foremost democratic nation on the planet could look so inept and incompetent on something so basic as an election. Sadly I think that was by design.

For someone like me who detests conspiracy theories the next 4 years could be hard to swallow. I have read some truly outrageous things purported as fact. And when that gets shot down it's off to the next crazy assertion. While the real signal gets lost in the noise. And like it or not there does seem to be at least some signal in there. If we're lucky we'll see whether it is anything to be concerned about soon enough.

Will