Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog View Post
This just in.......Interesting read.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...residency-2020
Well, I hate politics about as much as I hate the media these days. Like statistics, you can use the same statistics for or against most anything ... it all depends on how you want to present them. The same with polling. Choose where, when and whom you want to poll and chances are, you can get the results you're looking for. Change the above criteria with a few minor adjustments, and you could easily get the results you were NOT looking for. I loved this sentence in the story your link provided: (all highlights from here on are mine)

To measure the true effect of the media’s censorship on the election, the Media Research Center asked The Polling Company to survey 1,750 Biden voters in seven swing states ....
Ok, here's who the Media Research Center is:

The Media Research Center (MRC) is an American politically conservative content analysis group based in Reston, Virginia, founded in 1987 by L. Brent Bozell III. It characterizes itself as a media watchdog, whereas Brian Montopoli in the Columbia Journalism Review in 2005 considered it "propaganda clothed as critique"

Who is Brozell, you ask?

Leo Brent Bozell is an American conservative writer and activist who founded the Media Research Center.

Who is "The Polling Company"? (Whom the MRC asked to perform the polling)

In 1995, Kellyanne Conway founded her own firm, The Polling Company.

Who is Kellyanne Conway? Oh, come on ... everybody knows her as the Counselor to the President!

Polling companies are paid businesses. Whom do you think would have paid for that poll? And only an average of 250 people were polled from each state? Sounds like a "targeted audience" to me. "Someone" paid MRC, who in turn paid TPC. I would have to think they wouldn't want to disappoint their client by coming up with negative results. I just have to wonder what results a more left leaning polling company would have obtained for a more left leaning organization?