Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Have we figured this out yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    Well I guess it is time to make another judgment on this...

I can now state that if you discount the dozens of credible legal declarations of fishy behavior and even video evidence of ballot counting that is against the law we can state with certainty that there was no election fraud this time around.

It's good to have that said and done with. What's next?

Will
    It looks to be a long, hard winter. I sure hope they’re wrong but they’re projecting over a half million gone. I sure hope every single Goodhunter makes it through to spring!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    Me too... my tiny mountain villa lost two of its members in the past couple weeks to Covid. One of them in the family.

It's no joke, that's a fact. It's just so damned unpredictable and chaotic. My uncle lost his wife this week and never even caught it despite days of taking care of her in their home. Risk just can't be understood or predicted well at this point.

Will

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    My wife and I have been down with it for over two weeks. We’re blessed to have have relatively mild cases. But, I will say there were still some dark thoughts along the way. This thing is no hoax, folks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    I have had several friends and relatives get it to various degrees. Everything from asymptomatic to death. My inlaw’s neighbor and another family friend have died from Covid complications.

I’m taking it seriously but I’m also not cowering in fear in my home. We’ve not been eating out even though the restaurants are open for that, and do wear a mask when going into stores.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Seems like that’s about all we can do, DD.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!