Thread: One of the reasons we need to preserve this place.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I’ve never met any of you and that’s probably a good thing. I’m a loner who doesn’t play well with others. My online persona is much more accommodating. Anonymity is my name.

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    I’ve never met any of you and that’s probably a good thing. I’m a loner who doesn’t play well with others. My online persona is much more accommodating. Anonymity is my name.
    I think I could definitely put together a group of us here who could break you down and make you eat those words.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I think I could definitely put together a group of us here who could break you down and make you eat those words.

That's just because you don't know me. I've been married 40+ years and my wife doesn't know anything about me except the little bit I let her see. No real friends just a few casual. Mostly I don't speak, I'm much more comfortable conversing online. People seem to like me, I certainly don't know why.

See, you know more about me now than 99% of the people I know.

just the way I like it