Thread: Sort of Cool

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar

Sort of Cool

We had Thanksgiving at #2 house, while we were there my grand daughter said "Grandma is on Google Earth"So she pulls up the program and finds our subdivision and there she is walking the dog.
    They must drive their camera around early in the AM, as no one else is anywhere to be seen. Picture is about 5 years old.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Mine (if it hasn't been changed by now) shows a pick-up truck in my driveway that I didn't recognize. When I looked closer, I could see that I was in the driveway with a guy who was buying some pressure washing equipment I had listed on Craig's List.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    I am in at least three different locations...I was riding down the road (US 1) and saw the Google camera car up ahead so I sped up and caught it/tailgated it and sure enough about a month later there I am tailgating it/waving at the camera...I feel famous now!...

Well dam!...They updated the image...I'm not famous anymore....

it was here in clearwater...>https://www.google.com/maps/@33.5035...7i16384!8i8192
    Last edited by airbud7; 11-27-2020 at 01:24 PM.