Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: College football

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Do the Hawgs have any chance of pulling the upset against Bama today? I sure would love to see it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    less than zero. We gave up 50 points to a Missouri team that had averaged 21 points a game.......Bama averages 50, plus we're down several starters. I doubt we could beat either the Cowboys or the Jets

Dang, that certainly doesn’t sound too promising.

I almost hate turning on ESPN Gameday because I know their pimping will piss me off but I’m really excited for the Army Navy game today.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

The Piggies look good so far! Some stupid play calling in the red zone but they are keeping the Tide offense off the field.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

That didn’t last long. But, lots of other upsets as Florida and Miami were both exposed. Best of all, Virginia Tech takes back the Commonwealth Cup. Now 15 out of the last 16 years.

I hate to be critical ya know, but 110% of the Piggies’ awful performance was self inflicted. Sure, Bama is good, but Arkansas wasn’t having any of that. They wanted them to look wonderful. Jaysus boys. Try baseball maybe. I think that’s where this covid thing has really bitten football in the ass. The key player missing for Arkansas was a center who is most def gonna play on Sundays. The alrernating qb thing was weird. I have hardly ever seen that work out.
    Anywho, Florida got they asses beat! Northwestern won and they’ll move up.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    Hogs sucked. But after about 20 years of ridiculous incompetence, we have turned the corner. Of that, I am confident. My measuring stick is Jason Peters. LOL. Sucker was a Tight End for Houston Nutt........who's been gone for about forever, or so. He's still playing!!

We now have an AD who knows what is what. And we now have Football AND Basketball coaches that will win. Football recruiting takes a couple of years. Basketball can be done immediately. But they will both be winners.

Add that to one of the best baseball coaches in America, best women's basketball coach, and a track program that no other school in America can compare to historically, and I'm a Buyer for the first time in a long time.

Nick Satan is not going to be there forever. He looks old.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post

Nick Satan is not going to be there forever. He looks old.
    I keep saying that about Coach K and he just keep at it like Father Time.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I wonder which direction Malzahn will go now. I actually suspect his job was safe until the video of him bustin a move after the game went viral.

Chad Morris the Program Killa. Maybe Dabo will rescue his career and give him a job handwashing jock straps

Do you think they think have a shot at Urban the Tool?

The guy had not just a winning record but a damned impressive one, 68-35, eight bowls in eight years, a bcs appearance, I just don’t get it. Had to be something else going on. Maybe he’s just a dirtbag. But they’re used to dirtbags like Malzahn and Tuberville and Chizic andMalzahn was part of the braintrust that recruited, no bought and paid for, Cam Newton.

Maybe they just turned over a new leaf! That’s gotta be it for such a program of nice giys.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!