Thread: Like a bunch'a dang 2-year olds!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by airbud7 View Post
    Would you agree on me with this then.....Oklahoma is just as important as California!....they each get 1 electoral vote? 50 electoral votes total....a 25/25 tie would go to the popular vote.
    Ok, I've been driving all day and just got home to do a bit of math. First of all, there couldn't be a tie as you would not have 50 "states" for a 25/25 vote. What'cha gonna do with D.C.? So, with your formula, there would be 51 electoral votes. In this election, (according to my math), that would have STILL given Biden the win at 29/28 if you gave one electoral vote to each state (plus D.C.) as you propose. (correct me if I'm wrong) If that ain't good enough for you, since you were bitching about 40 million Californians telling 5 million South Carolinians what to do, I'd assume you're against the popular vote also (in which both Biden AND Hillary would have won against Trump). Something tells me you simply want the rules to lean in your favor no matter how the vote is figured. Are you going to change the rules with every election? Careful what you wish for.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Ok, I've been driving all day and just got home to do a bit of math. that would have STILL given Biden the win at 29/28 .
    Now read That^.......yeah, I quoted you.

do you know how many states are in this country?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    California cannot come into Carolina and enact their policies on me!....do I make myself clear?

We don't need no third bathroom down here.