Thread: Like a bunch'a dang 2-year olds!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    By the way.........just to go on record.......I don't think Trump handled this well at all. I think he should have said "I concede that Biden has more votes, whether valid or not remains to be seen, and without judicial intervention will become President-Elect. I will pledge that should a change in power result, I will do whatever is necessary to ensure that such change is peaceful and without incident, so that the world knows we are a peaceful country. However, I will continue to attempt to find judicial relief for what is generally perceived as massive voter fraud. Regardless of the outcome, I will work in the future to make whatever changes are necessary to ensure we have totally fair, accessible, and honest elections".

He could have then done everything he's doing now, but not looked like a ButtNut while doing it.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    By the way.........just to go on record.......I don't think Trump handled this well at all. I think he should have said "I concede that Biden has more votes, whether valid or not remains to be seen, and without judicial intervention will become President-Elect. I will pledge that should a change in power result, I will do whatever is necessary to ensure that such change is peaceful and without incident, so that the world knows we are a peaceful country. However, I will continue to attempt to find judicial relief for what is generally perceived as massive voter fraud. Regardless of the outcome, I will work in the future to make whatever changes are necessary to ensure we have totally fair, accessible, and honest elections".

He could have then done everything he's doing now, but not looked like a ButtNut while doing it.
    No way that would have ever happened. First of all, there are too many big words in all of that. Second, the sentence structure is correct. The only way that would have happened is if a speech writer had handled it ... but Trump never would have followed the teleprompter anyway, so it's a moot point. He can't help himself and will ALWAYS end up looking and sounding like a ButtNut. (but he's my FAVORITE ButtNut)
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    You're a Buttnut for not having a LIKE button on here.

I think he's Isaac Asimov's "The Mule". We have needed some Chaos. We may be getting more than we wish for, though...... He got 3 SCOTUS appointees, but apparently that doesn't matter. Heck, the scalawags didn't even announce the vote for the Texas Lawsuit Throwout.

Lots of definitive opinions. I have those. I've always had those. Not many have been correct in hindsight. But some have.

I do like waffles.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    You're a Buttnut for not having a LIKE button on here.

I think he's Isaac Asimov's "The Mule". We have needed some Chaos. We may be getting more than we wish for, though...... He got 3 SCOTUS appointees, but apparently that doesn't matter. Heck, the scalawags didn't even announce the vote for the Texas Lawsuit Throwout.

Lots of definitive opinions. I have those. I've always had those. Not many have been correct in hindsight. But some have.

I do like waffles.
    The vote is at least being reported as 9-0.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke