Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Like a bunch'a dang 2-year olds!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Ummm .... ok.
    read.....read what I wrote again.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    By the way.........just to go on record.......I don't think Trump handled this well at all. I think he should have said "I concede that Biden has more votes, whether valid or not remains to be seen, and without judicial intervention will become President-Elect. I will pledge that should a change in power result, I will do whatever is necessary to ensure that such change is peaceful and without incident, so that the world knows we are a peaceful country. However, I will continue to attempt to find judicial relief for what is generally perceived as massive voter fraud. Regardless of the outcome, I will work in the future to make whatever changes are necessary to ensure we have totally fair, accessible, and honest elections".

He could have then done everything he's doing now, but not looked like a ButtNut while doing it.
    No way that would have ever happened. First of all, there are too many big words in all of that. Second, the sentence structure is correct. The only way that would have happened is if a speech writer had handled it ... but Trump never would have followed the teleprompter anyway, so it's a moot point. He can't help himself and will ALWAYS end up looking and sounding like a ButtNut. (but he's my FAVORITE ButtNut)
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by airbud7 View Post
    read.....read what I wrote again.
    Ummm .... ok. I read it again. Now what?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    You're a Buttnut for not having a LIKE button on here.

I think he's Isaac Asimov's "The Mule". We have needed some Chaos. We may be getting more than we wish for, though...... He got 3 SCOTUS appointees, but apparently that doesn't matter. Heck, the scalawags didn't even announce the vote for the Texas Lawsuit Throwout.

Lots of definitive opinions. I have those. I've always had those. Not many have been correct in hindsight. But some have.

I do like waffles.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Bend over and grab your azz, guys, because in less than a year, Jo and the Ho will have us scavenging and fighting over food.....you better start stocking up on garden seed and essential items.....you Jo and Ho supporters are gonna realize just how bad you f**ked up because you are gonna get thrown under the bus, just like everyone else.....ammunition is already non-existent in our stores, down here.

Yep, it sounds far-fetched, but it's coming.....you have been forewarned.
    Southern Gentleman

Scavenge for food??? I thought it was gonna be all-you-can-eat, and free! I’m confused.

Your scenario is the first week.

BM's is the second week.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Just wait, they are gonna shut down the country under the guise of the pandemic, regardless of the vaccines being released, and they'll blame Trump for it.....the trucking industry will be hit first because they are the heartbeat of America, no trucks=no food=no fuel=no nothing.....and, the Jo and Ho lovers will be the first ones to start squalling like little school girls.....that part is gonna be hilarious to watch.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 12-13-2020 at 07:25 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    WooHoo, just scored a brick of 22 shells. I've been looking for some for nearly three years. I can eat possum and armadillo when the Joepression hits.

anyone that didn't stock up for 8 years of the gun haters is SOL. I don't own any guns, but I know a guy that has a closet full of .......different things.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar

Like a bunch'a dang 2-year olds!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    Just wait, they are gonna shut down the country under the guise of the pandemic, regardless of the vaccines being released, and they'll blame Trump for it.....the trucking industry will be hit first because they are the heartbeat of America, no trucks=no food=no fuel=no nothing.....and, the Jo and Ho lovers will be the first ones to start squalling like little school girls.....that part is gonna be hilarious to watch.
    I saw somewhere, probably a site that reports on “right wing conspiracies”, that the plan is to have a lockdown until 70-80% of the population has been vaccinated. Who knows how long that will take since there is no vaccine yet for people under the age of 16.

How much of the population is over 16?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Moderna's vaccine is sort of like the Shingrix. Takes two shots, weeks apart. Takes about 3 weeks after the 2nd one to be effective.

My question is...I think this vaccine works to keep you from getting symptoms, not from getting the disease and being contagious. Anyone know if that's correct?

By March/April we should know the possible effects of the first batch. They can shut down the city but not the country. (Sorry, I couldn't resist).

I think you are correct that it doesn’t prevent a person catching it but only minimizes the effects. Not sure if it makes a person non contagious.

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    80 million people hate Trump that much. They don’t feel the same way about their Congressman. It doesn’t seem that complicated.

You sir, are full of fucking shit. I followed this enough to say, “do your own research”. I ain’t got time splain to you!!

Quote Originally Posted by airbud7 View Post
    Yep!
    Hell yeah

OK, worthy of research. Looks like it is some of all the above, and not 100% of any of it. Sort of like Flu vaccine.

Getting a COVID-19 vaccine can help protect you by creating an antibody response in your body without your having to become sick with COVID-19.

A COVID-19 vaccine might prevent you from getting COVID-19. Or, if you get COVID-19, the vaccine might keep you from becoming seriously ill or from developing serious complications.

Getting vaccinated also might help protect people around you from COVID-19, particularly people at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19.

I said this was related to Moderna's vaccine. I'm wrong, it's about Pfizer's. Sorry.
    Last edited by Buckrub; 12-13-2020 at 09:32 PM.

That’s been the whole issue with this thing from the get-go. It might do this, it might do that, you might catch it or spread it this way or maybe that way.

You would like to think that with all of the attention this has gotten from the scientific community there would be fewer “mights” and “maybes” by now.

Can a COVID-19 vaccine give you COVID-19?
    No. The COVID-19 vaccines currently being developed in the U.S. don't use the live virus that causes COVID-19.

Keep in mind that it will take a few weeks for your body to build immunity after getting a COVID-19 vaccination. As a result, it's possible that you could become infected with the virus that causes COVID-19 just before or after being vaccinated.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckrub View Post
    You're a Buttnut for not having a LIKE button on here.

I think he's Isaac Asimov's "The Mule". We have needed some Chaos. We may be getting more than we wish for, though...... He got 3 SCOTUS appointees, but apparently that doesn't matter. Heck, the scalawags didn't even announce the vote for the Texas Lawsuit Throwout.

Lots of definitive opinions. I have those. I've always had those. Not many have been correct in hindsight. But some have.

I do like waffles.
    The vote is at least being reported as 9-0.

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

I don’t think they usually report vote numbers on decisions whether to hear cases or not.

Wow, the thinking is REALLY deep around here lately!

Let’s see, the doctors and state legislatures and governors in every state are overreporting covid numbers but forgot somebody would notice that flu numberswere missing. Forehead slap. And the media is obviously behind it. We need to cancel Johns Hopkins NOW!

And for the covid pandemic that only exists because of the media seems like it requires a vaccine, which we only didat breakneck speed for a hoax pandemic, because its like the flu, only bad for old people. Who the fuck needs old people?

On top of that the courts are all in on the caper to steal the election in republican ran states. Again, the brainchild of the MSM! They’re so good at it, they left behind no kind of audit trail whatsoever and left no evidence!

And there were data dumps! Big, honking data dumps in the night. But that had nothing to do with those GOP led states not letting their election volunteers start counting early! Hell no, we like counting all those votes on Election Day so we can bitch and kavetch about slow results!

Holy crap! And nobody has told us whether to take the vaccine or not, because they have been so dang obtuse about the vaccine and what it does or doesn’t do. We’re in a quandary! Caused by the media!

Y’all need to meet secretly and get your stories straight because these are all kind of weak.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Uh, last time I checked, PA, WI, and MI all had Democrat governors.

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog View Post
    Uh, last time I checked, PA, WI, and MI all had Democrat governors.

Yessir, and in all three states the republican led legislature passed laws to not allow counting of mail in votes until election day. The exception was Michigan which let them start a day early. They also made more changes to make the process more difficult for mail in/absentee voting which in fact, shot their own selves in the foot. They went so far to force voters to the polls in person during a pandemic to supress the turnout.
    It didn’t work did it?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Oh and I forgot, all of the US intelligence agencies and grand juries were in on it too with their pesky Russian hoax where they only produced 34 indictments. But somehow, because the Russians that they found commited those crimes are hiding in Russia all of that means nothing?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

An honest and careful review of what happened, and the timelines it happened in, cannot lead any sentient being to any conclusion other than some people attempted (successfully in cases, not in others) voter fraud.

My biggest gripe??? Remember Hanging Chads back in 2000? TWENTY years ago? Legislature has had ample time to fix our badly broken election process and logistics, and haven't even addressed it. Now, they learned they can cheat and not one court will review it, much less act on it. So guess what happens in all future elections?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Antrim County, Michigan. Check it out.

If the murder investigation of Charles Manson had been conducted like this election fraud investigation, Charlie would have walked away a free man.....just saying.
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by Big Muddy View Post
    If the murder investigation of Charles Manson had been conducted like this election fraud investigation, Charlie would have walked away a free man.....just saying.
    I dunno ... maybe it depends on who you are and how many friends you have in "The Swamp". Clinton got a pass after getting a BJ in the White House, not to mention Whitewater, Filegate and Travelgate, etc. Hillary got a pass after .... never mind, the list is too long, but Manson was a nobody. There was ample investigation in the O.J. case but nothing happened there, because like Clinton, he WAS somebody. Ol' Joe has been in the Swamp for close to 50 years and has friends in high places.

Ha ha ha! I just realized the initials fit! Ol' Joe = O.J.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Somethings never change

Ecclesiastes 5:8 “ If you see the poor oppressed in a district, and justice and rights denied, do not be surprised at such things”