Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Like a bunch'a dang 2-year olds!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I’m sorry Bucky. But, don’t site NewsMax and expect my to take it seriously.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Buckrub's Avatar
    I'm sorry CD, but you tell me what news source you WILL agree to look at. The ones you like won't cover this because it doesn't fit their agenda. Find it there, I dare you. I'll give you a nickel.

SO just go Google "Antrim County MI" and read it anywhere you want.

But remember............Hillary told Joe two months ago "DO NOT CONCEDE". Remember? That was covered by your favorite news outlets.

Hard to have any kind of dialogue with those who refuse to listen to any agenda but their own. But I am learning who those are that don't like the "di" part of dialogue.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    if a state wants to cheat on their votes/voters for a desired outcome they can......it's in the Constitution.

The States control the voting apparatus.

even Hillary Clinton said when she lost...."there is no mechanism to change it"

she was correct.....same thing here in 2020.

I think every state should have 1 electoral vote.....I am sick of California speaking for me in Carolina.
    Last edited by airbud7; 12-15-2020 at 11:34 AM.

There is no valid evidence of cheating, fraud, or machines changing votes anywhere. That said, what you are saying AB is absolutely true: states can decide how to choose their electors any way they wish. It becomesa ‘federalized’ pro ess when the electors report their votes to Congress.

I’m not sure what it will take to get even a majority of people on the same page with any facts until we all start demanding more of our own selves to be truthful. And this is just my opinion and it is only worth anything in my own mind, but I think the value that’s gone missing in humanity that hurts the most is our total abandonment ofthe Golden Rule. Empathy is out of vogue. Winning is everything even if its at the harsh expense of others.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Would you agree on me with this then.....Oklahoma is just as important as California!....they each get 1 electoral vote?

50 electoral votes total....a 25/25 tie would go to the popular vote.
    Last edited by airbud7; 12-15-2020 at 12:48 PM.

Ummm A/B, turn it around and how does it sound? Do you really think 5 million people (the population of S. C.) should have the same pull as 40 million people (population of CA)? What would you say if California were a red state?
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    Ummm A/B, turn it around and how does it sound? Do you really think 5 million people (the population of S. C.) should have the same pull as 40 million people (population of CA)?
    Yes. So did the founders. There's a reason. If you disagree and want only New York, California to decide who the President is, then abolish it.

There is a way to change the Constitution. Even the Constitution mentions it. But just like the 2nd Amendment, either stop whining about what it says or change it.
    WARNING - Due to the rising costs of ammunition, warning shots will no longer be given.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    I think it's a wonderful idea myself. Do away with 90% of the federal government and let each state govern itself, taxes, welfare, health insurance etc etc. I'm not a historian but isn't that kinda the way it was originally set up?

I will quote the most famous man that ever set foot on this site................"The Federal Government should be about 9 guys that meet for about 10 minutes every few years".

Ummm A/B, turn it around and how does it sound? Do you really think 5 million people (the population of S. C.) should have the same pull as 40 million people (population of CA)? What would you say if California were a red state?
    I don't want them cock suckers 2500 miles away telling me what to do over here!.....Buck That!.....You think like you want to Buddy, and I'll think like I do....hope you have a good day.

I not only want the Electoral College to be retained, I want each county in the USA to get one vote.

And by the way, Thump, to get back to the original post...............I'd guess the real 2 year olds are those like Hillary Clinton that told Joe about 2 months ago "DO NOT CONCEDE NO MATTER WHAT". Seems like "Whining In Advance", doesn't it??? Or how about Schiff and Pelosi and all those that had IRREFUTABLE PROOF and told us about it night after night for 3 years, that Trump was a Putin Puppet, with zero "truth" to any of it.

So.......as to the original post, go tell it to those nuts first. Then you can call Trump a whiner (which he is, by the way, can't deny............but it's not unique with him, is the point), but if he is proven right, you have to eat your hat, in public.

Buckster, you may want to revisit my first paragraph in the very first post of this thread. Trump’s no different than any of them. How long do you think he’ll be whining about this? Prolly about as long as he insisted Barry was born in Africa.

Yeah. I get it.

The difference to many folks is that Hillary was just bitching, whining, mostly just said "I SHOULD HAVE won". She conceded (in a drunken stupor) finally. Trump thinks he lost only because of illegal voting. He is exercising his right to challenge that. Contrary to what has been said here, above, and elsewhere, there are NO courts that have examined the evidence he is presenting and then ruled against him. Nada.

If the evidence he presents gets to court, and is adjudicated properly, and THEN he whines and bitches, then I'm on your side. But that hasn't happened. If it has, show me where.

I don't know the truth. Neither do you. Neither does anyone on this site. If and when we find out the truth, we can hammer those who won't accept it. I know how this ends up already. But it seems vastly different to compare this at this time, to Hillary's whining. As I said, it might turn into that, and I'm with you when/if it does.

And I guess I need to give myself a red card, cause I'm about to step in my own doo doo again. Folks ask for 'truth' then say the stupidest things imaginable. About the only thing in abundance these days is irony and hypocrisy.

Lots of serious issues in this country. I'm going to try and not add to them...........................................aga in.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    "There is no valid evidence of cheating, fraud, or machines changing votes anywhere." Wow Barry. Just...wow.

Was going to write a long discourse but decided it ain't worth my time or aggravation. Like it or admit it or not, your election was not honest. I'm done. Hope you enjoy the Biden (not for long) and President Harris administration. Should be very entertaining to watch. Kinda like the Liberal nightmare that is now actively working to destroy my own country.

Quote Originally Posted by airbud7 View Post
    I don't want them cock suckers 2500 miles away telling me what to do over here!.....Buck That!.....You think like you want to Buddy, and I'll think like I do....hope you have a good day.
    Why am I biting my tongue here? I must be getting old.

You’re welcome to your views, Johnboy but you don’t have a monopoly on proof. There has been no evidence presented that hasn’t been shot down. I believe its now 0-59 in the courts. read some of the cpurt documents and you can see what a piss poor case they presented in all of them.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    The truth is out there. You just have to look.

I'm going to quote myself again "give every government housing project a presidential ballot"

who the f*** you think's gonna win?

you asked for it you got it!

IQ level less than 50......you stupid fuck.

Really, I mean really....who the f*** voted for that dumbass???
    Last edited by airbud7; 12-15-2020 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by airbud7 View Post
    Would you agree on me with this then.....Oklahoma is just as important as California!....they each get 1 electoral vote? 50 electoral votes total....a 25/25 tie would go to the popular vote.
    Ok, I've been driving all day and just got home to do a bit of math. First of all, there couldn't be a tie as you would not have 50 "states" for a 25/25 vote. What'cha gonna do with D.C.? So, with your formula, there would be 51 electoral votes. In this election, (according to my math), that would have STILL given Biden the win at 29/28 if you gave one electoral vote to each state (plus D.C.) as you propose. (correct me if I'm wrong) If that ain't good enough for you, since you were bitching about 40 million Californians telling 5 million South Carolinians what to do, I'd assume you're against the popular vote also (in which both Biden AND Hillary would have won against Trump). Something tells me you simply want the rules to lean in your favor no matter how the vote is figured. Are you going to change the rules with every election? Careful what you wish for.

D.C. is not a State.........what the f*** you talking about?

Ok, I've been driving all day and just got home to do a bit of math. that would have STILL given Biden the win at 29/28 .
    Now read That^.......yeah, I quoted you.

do you know how many states are in this country?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Just dropping into see if anyone has directions to the hunting / fishing part of this site.

Originally Posted by Airbud7;

Now read That^.......yeah, I quoted you. do you know how many states are in this country?
    Sorry, that should read 26/25 (Biden). I was using the present day system with all districts, ie; Nebraska and Maine plus DC.

I believe I asked YOU what you were gonna do about D.C. Any ideas genius? Are they non-citizens? Give D.C. to Maryland if you want to give the country 50 electoral votes. With YOUR system, your (our) man still lost.

Airbud quote;
    a 25/25 tie would go to the popular vote.
    Like talking to a stump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hombre View Post
    Just dropping into see if anyone has directions to the hunting / fishing part of this site.
    Ha ha ha! I here ya' Hombre. Actually you ARE lost. This is the CHAT site.

Hunting is here ... (there was a post a few years back) http://www.goodhunting.info/forumdis...-Hunting-Forum

And here's the fishing site (with a post from February, I think) http://www.goodhunting.info/forumdisplay.php?4-Fishin

California cannot come into Carolina and enact their policies on me!....do I make myself clear?

We don't need no third bathroom down here.

Airbud quote;

We don't need no third bathroom down here.
    I have no clue what that means, but ok.

I sure hope you've been drinking today ... that way, you have an excuse.

UNCLE. You win. I give up. Collect your trophy at the front desk.

I sure hope you've been drinking today ... that way, you have an excuse.

UNCLE. You win. I give up. Collect your trophy at the front desk.
    Good!......Love you Thumper!...

PS: just checking everyones IQ level
    Last edited by airbud7; 12-15-2020 at 06:58 PM.