We're not even having Christmas this year. Dec, 25th is nothing more than a date on the calendar for us right now. We often take a cruise at Christmas (did last year also), but that is definitely not happening. We haven't done gifts to each other in years as there's nothing we really need that we don't already have ... in fact, we're now downsizing and need to get rid of stuff, not add to it. All of Lynn's family is in Los Angeles and on lock-down, not that we'd risk travel right now even if we could. Besides, we always stay with her mom when there, but the fact she's in her 80's, we wouldn't even consider it. My mom died last year and she's the only family I had here other than a nut bag brother whom I cut all contact with almost 30 years ago. At least I assume he still lives here, couldn't tell ya' and could care less. Lynn hasn't worked since March and has nothing on the horizon although she's been putting out feelers. (No, I won't let her flip burgers, luckily we're not that bad off) It's gonna be a Christmas for the record books and something we can talk to our grandkids about I suppose. Kind'a like my grandparents talked about the Great Depression. "Yep, you youngsters think YOU have it rough, back in '20, we didn't even have Christmas!"