Thread: JeffreyEpstein Should’ve Hung In There

JeffreyEpstein Should’ve Hung In There

He’d be a free man today.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Pretty sure his NOT "hanging in there" was not of his own choosing.....hey, let's ask the Hilldebeast
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    I thought the idea was to drain the swamp - not pardon it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Shocked, Shocked I tell you. This is unprecedented. A president pardoning people on his way out the door. I bet Nancy's firing up the ol impeachment machine right now.

Name one who’s pardoned convicted mass murderers?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Name one who’s pardoned convicted mass murderers?

BKB
    Didn't that happen in 2007, when Rino W Bush was in office, and was constantly giving errant orders to the military, based on incorrect intel, i.e., where's the WMD's, etc.???.....someone gave Blackwater the orders to fire.....and, for what it's worth, wasn't the youngest, a 9 year old boy, sporting an RPG???.....asking for a friend.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Your talking about the blackwater guys? I have mixed feelings on blackwater. Why does the government hire them... to do the things they don't want to do? Then were surprised when they do. You can call them mass murderers but we put them in the worst places not knowing who the enemy is, and then again are surprised they get trigger happy.

I recently watched 13 hours and throughout it my thought was I'd just have to shoot everyone. Thank God I've never been in that position.

You can spin it any way you want to. They were tried and found guilty by a jury.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Regarding Blackwater, it's a tough call sometimes and a heck of a position to be in. In 'Nam, some little kid would run up to your Jeep begging for candy or bubble gum, drop a grenade in your lap and haul ass. Or an 80 year old granny would pull an AK from under her pj's.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Read up on the Nisour Square Massacre. It wasn’t the fog of war type deal. It was the unprovoked murder of 17 civilians some of which were children.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

And where were you when Clinton gave clemency to 16 FALN members? Of course he made them promise not to do anything violent afterwards. Ha!

The Fuerzas Armadas de Liberación Nacional (FALN) was a Puerto Rican clandestine paramilitary organization that, through direct action, advocated complete independence for Puerto Rico. It carried out more than 130 bomb attacks in the United States between 1974 and 1983, including a 1975 bombing of the Fraunces Tavern in New York City that killed four people.

Of course there was also Patty Hearst, Susan Rosenberg and Linda Evans ... not to mention his own brother for cocaine trafficking (who later had trouble getting busted for DUI a couple times).

Of course the real kicker was pardoning Marc Rich who was convicted of evading $48 million in taxes and buying $200 million of Iranian oil in violation of a US embargo during the 1979 hostage crisis. He fled to Switzerland, but Clinton pardoned him AFTER Rich's wife gave more than $1 million to Democrats, including more than $100,000 to support Hillary Clinton’s New York Senate run and $450,000 to Bill Clinton’s presidential library. Oh yeah, never mind, I forgot, he didn't kill anybody. Strike that one.

Heck, Jimmy Carter pardoned 566 people as well as 200,000 frigging draft dodgers! I'll bet that made a lot of families happy who lost sons and daughters who were drafted. Hell, I was even drafted during that time, but I was one of the lucky ones.

I think 99% of Presidential pardons are probably controversial in one way or another.

Like I said, somebody higher up than those four guys ordered the open fire....."unprovoked murder"???, hardly.....do some investigating to find the order-giver.....you're senile, if you think it didn't come from the Bush Whitehouse.
    Southern Gentleman

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Read up on the Nisour Square Massacre. It wasn’t the fog of war type deal. It was the unprovoked murder of 17 civilians some of which were children. BKB
    I think William Calley had 500 unarmed Vietnamese villagers killed .... mostly women, children, infants, and the elderly. (I think he was convicted of 110 or something like that ... then pardoned)

It all stinks.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Pardoning anyone who has done nothing to deserve it simply because you're leaving office is a travesty of justice even if you are the president. If they deserve to be locked up then keep them locked up, if they didn't deserve to be in prison then why are they there to begin with? It flies in the face of every honest law abiding citizen

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    Hope he pardons Assange. Not so sure about Snowden.

So, it'll be interesting to know how everybody feels, when the Big Guy JoJo pardons Hunter, after he's convicted, and serving time.....oh wait, it might be the Ho who pardons BOTH of 'em.....embarrassing for the U.S. to convict a potus, but that would make my year.....however, no more embarrassing than the sheeit that the Dumborats have already pulled, this year.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 12-24-2020 at 04:29 PM.
    Southern Gentleman