I had lunch in front of the tv and got sucked into watching the frigging news ... something that I've happily avoided fairly successfully since the election. WTF is this bullshit that's going on at the Capitol building? WHY was it allowed to go this far? Arrest the ignorant mother-fuckers who breached the interior and gas the fuckers blocking the Capitol steps and breaching barriers. Arrest that silly fuck head sitting in Pelosi's office with his feet propped up on her desk and clear those stupid, flag-waving jerk-offs from the Capitol grounds. And WHO'S silly idea was it to stand by and let those dip-wads stroll their stinkin' asses into the Senate chambers like they're part of a frigging Capitol tour group? What a bunch of frigging bullshit! Way to go Trump, you've stirred up your damn moron brigade and they're doing just as you suggested. Now, what's your next move you fucking dickhead? What a crock of shit!

I had to finally walk away to let my blood pressure come back down to an acceptable level. I'll get back on my computer and do something constructive by making some new eBay listings.

Rant over.