Thread: JMHO and final word on politics.....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

JMHO and final word on politics.....

1. Voting has nothing to do with being Dem. or Repub.....it's all about who promises the most free sheeit.

2. We may never know the full extent of the deep state involvement in this presidential election voter fraud, but it happened, and anyone who doesn't have at least a modicum of doubt about the fairness of this election is totally blind and/or clueless.

3. Unless this election voter fraud is miraculously uncovered and corrected, there will never be another fair election, nor will there ever be anything other than a democrat rule.....republicans will no longer exist.

4. Some, but not all democrats are vile, evil, vengeful individuals.

5. Some, but not all democrats are like a huge nest of starving cockroaches, and they stick together, as one unit, and feed off each other's warped actions.

6. Some, but not all Republicans are weak-minded, do not stick together, fear confrontational or stressful situations, easily give in to any opposition, and have no balls or backbone.

7. This pandemic is a well-orchestrated event coordinated by the deep state.....yes, they are just that desperate, no matter how many people die at their hands.

8. I'm pretty sure things are going to get a LOT worse over the next four years.

9. I am confident God will sort all this out in His own time, so you better be ready.

10. I am not at odds with anyone here at GH, but am absolutely nauseated about the direction my country is taking, and will no longer waste my time posting or engaging in any further political discussions.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 01-07-2021 at 05:24 PM.
    Southern Gentleman