Thread: JMHO and final word on politics.....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I need to bow out of this thread now. But one last word of course. Actually two.

Just do me a favor and look me in the virtual eyes and tell me you still support this narrative after you witness the next eleven days of violence that’s going to happen.
    A Capitol policeman committed suicide today and that’s day one. Bless his soul and family.

And secondly, I love every one of you assholes and I mean it.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    I need to bow out of this thread now. But one last word of course. Actually two.

Just do me a favor and look me in the virtual eyes and tell me you still support this narrative after you witness the next eleven days of violence that’s going to happen.
    A Capitol policeman committed suicide today and that’s day one. Bless his soul and family.

And secondly, I love every one of you assholes and I mean it.

BKB
    Unfortunately more cops commit suicide each year than are killed in the line of duty.

I’m not a member of Trump’s cult of personality. I supported him in the election because I felt he was the better choice. He is his own worst enemy with his mouth (Twitter feed) and his spoiled child behavior, but he did have the economy rolling pre-Covid, and my taxes had gone down and I’m definitely middle class, plus he’s pro 2A and was the only President ever to attend the March for Life.

The left is at least as complicit in instigating the violence of the past year as anyone and it’s outright naive or delusional to deny that.

I guess I believe in equality more than equity.

Wasn’t MLK’s dream that his children be judged by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin? Isn’t that what everyone should strive for?

Give everyone an equal chance to succeed and they will to the extent that their talent, skill, ambition, and work ethic allows. Will everyone reach the same level? No, but then it will be their personal responsibility, and not blamed on society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."