Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: JMHO and final word on politics.....

JMHO and final word on politics.....

1. Voting has nothing to do with being Dem. or Repub.....it's all about who promises the most free sheeit.

2. We may never know the full extent of the deep state involvement in this presidential election voter fraud, but it happened, and anyone who doesn't have at least a modicum of doubt about the fairness of this election is totally blind and/or clueless.

3. Unless this election voter fraud is miraculously uncovered and corrected, there will never be another fair election, nor will there ever be anything other than a democrat rule.....republicans will no longer exist.

4. Some, but not all democrats are vile, evil, vengeful individuals.

5. Some, but not all democrats are like a huge nest of starving cockroaches, and they stick together, as one unit, and feed off each other's warped actions.

6. Some, but not all Republicans are weak-minded, do not stick together, fear confrontational or stressful situations, easily give in to any opposition, and have no balls or backbone.

7. This pandemic is a well-orchestrated event coordinated by the deep state.....yes, they are just that desperate, no matter how many people die at their hands.

8. I'm pretty sure things are going to get a LOT worse over the next four years.

9. I am confident God will sort all this out in His own time, so you better be ready.

10. I am not at odds with anyone here at GH, but am absolutely nauseated about the direction my country is taking, and will no longer waste my time posting or engaging in any further political discussions.
    Last edited by Big Muddy; 01-07-2021 at 05:24 PM.
    Southern Gentleman

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Watching tv last night with no political ads was nice!....glad that crap is over.

I am not at odds with anyone here at GH, but am absolutely nauseated about the direction my country is taking, and will no longer waste my time posting or engaging in any further political discussions.
    Well, in that case ... it's silly for me to consider commenting.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) jb's Avatar
    I voted for Trump twice, both times it was a choice between bad or badder.
    I truly think he has serious mental problems and should be removed from office these last few days, scared to death what dumb ass chit he could pull, locally or internationally.
    I also fear for his life after he leaves office. He has knowledge of secrets only a President has, and his alliance with some foreign countries that he'll get back with when he returns to business worries me, not sure of what he'll do or use to get what he wants.
    So his untimely death could come at any minute, sort of like JFK's
    I don't worry about how this effects me, but am scared for my kids, grand kids and their kids.
    The older I get, the better I was. I also forget my password and have to have Len reset it for me

Its a bad time. People beat a cop to death with afire extinguisher in the Capitol and smeared shit all over the place and ransacked the place all the time carrying flags abd proclaiming patriotism. The main perpetrators were unrecognizeable as Americans to me. Maybe in a prison. Not in the Capitol. And there were probably people caught up in it that wonderedwhat the hell they were doing there when it went down. But they didn’t leave. They attacked. They attacked the police and the buildings that stand for our country.
    I’m tired of politics too, but when this, this bullshit happens I can’t keep quiet about it.
    And no I didn’t suport any of the bullshit that went down in Seattle and Portland and other cities either.

But I agree on the political stuff!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Big Skyz's Avatar
    It has been a very long time since I voted for a president that I wanted verses the lesser of two evils.

True enough.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    You got a lot of people throwing gas on a fire right now. Generally counter productive unless you actually want a bigger fire. Maybe time for some political leadership to tone it down.

Ha! Right. Let’s pretend this didn’t happen. I’m sure Officer Sicknick’s family wants to just sweep it under the rug.

Its too late for that John.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Lynn called me down for lunch and she had MSNBC on the tube. (sorry, she's a California born and raised Liberal). I got so pissed off during my lunch, I was ready to throw my shoe through the screen. They showed a pic of Don Jr., The Donald and Malania watching some sort of news coverage and basically partying. Then they showed Don Jr. telling the crowd to "fight". MSNBC then said that was the First Family in their secure bunker, celebrating the rioting at the Capitol and Don Jr. was prodding the protesters to fight.

It turns out, the clip was actually the family gathered BEFORE Trumps rally, long before the march to the Capitol and the ensuing rioting. The video showed them in a frigging TENT covering, not a "secure bunker", but that fact was lost on the frigging talking heads at MSNBC! When Don Jr. was telling them to get out there and fight, he was referencing the fight against election fraud.

I'm so sick of cable news I could puke, but sometimes I still get exposed to it "accidentally".

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    Where was the outrage from the media when Antifa and BLM were trying breach the fences at the White House? All I remember hearing about it was them mocking Trump for being moved to the “secure bunker” and outrage that there was a strong federal law enforcement response to prevent it from happening.

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Somebody's going to catch a sniper bullet if they don't shut the fuck up! yesterday was just a glimpse of what these people are capable of....just saying

Enough with the whataboutisms. Mainstream media is who outed that video as fake.

There was pleanty of outrage at the riots this summer.

They SHIT in the halls of the Capitol. They bludgeoned a cop to death with a fire extinguisher. Four others died.
    If BLM or antifa is your moral compass and you think whatever they did makes this okay then fine. But lets drop the righteousness okay?

There is no righteous ground here. And pretending its okay just makes it worse.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Ha! Right. Let’s pretend this didn’t happen. I’m sure Officer Sicknick’s family wants to just sweep it under the rug.

Its too late for that John.
    BKB
    where was the outrage for this dude Barry?

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    So be it Barry. Hope you like what you all are doing to your country because I'm actually afraid of what this is leading up to. Maybe accept that you won without burning the house down but then, haters gonna hate. Good luck to all of you down there. My country is fucked but I had hopes that you would make it through this mess without destroying everything. Point to ponder - the most powerful man in the world today is Chinese.

Whatever that is it didn’t work.
    Viva Renaldo!

They tried to burn down a Federal courthouse in Portland too. The only outrage from the media and Democrats then was that there were “unidentifiable federal “troops”” trying to stop them.

As I said yesterday IN NO WAY DO I CONDONE WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY.

I am only pointing out the hypocrisy. It’s a little late for Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and the MSM to suddenly start condemning political violence.

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

P-hole, I couldn't agree with you more. My gripe is with "mainstream" media. It may have been mainstream media who outed the video as fake, but evidently MSNBC (also mianstream media) throws it out there as fact, BEFORE it's debunked.

All I want is to someday be able to sit down and watch the NEWS, not just a bunch of frigging politically motivated COMMENTARY which the general public is dumb enough to THINK is unbiased "news". I'm afraid it will never happen and I'll just have to continue trying to sift the fly shit from the pepper as some well-known Okie has been known to say. Some maroons are incapable of doing that and TBH, sometimes it's difficult or near impossible to do unless you have first-hand knowledge of a situation. There ought'ta be a law against "fake news" ... like it's illegal to yell "FIRE" in a crowded movie theater.

I don’t feel like I’ve won shit, John. We’re looking at our horrible covid numbers in Oklahoma andthe state is telling us they will double. In the meantime they’re taking away cities and counties abilities to put in their own health mandates.
    Canada’s deaths per million people is HALF that of the US and here you sit bitching about it how they’re wrecking your country. You want Trump? You can have him and his followers too. They’ve done NOTHINGbut bitchand complain.

We need Trump gone and in a way he can’t come back. That means impeachment and conviction d en if its afyer Jan 20.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    P-hole, I couldn't agree with you more. My gripe is with "mainstream" media. It may have been mainstream media who outed the video as fake, but evidently MSNBC (also mianstream media) throws it out there as fact, BEFORE it's debunked.

All I want is to someday be able to sit down and watch the NEWS, not just a bunch of frigging politically motivated COMMENTARY which the general public is dumb enough to THINK is unbiased "news". I'm afraid it will never happen and I'll just have to continue trying to sift the fly shit from the pepper as some well-known Okie has been known to say. Some maroons are incapable of doing that and TBH, sometimes it's difficult or near impossible to do unless you have first-hand knowledge of a situation.
    If you haven’t learned to take what ANY news outlet says without healthy skepticism then you may be mildly gullible.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog View Post
    They tried to burn down a Federal courthouse in Portland too. The only outrage from the media and Democrats then was that there were “unidentifiable federal “troops”” trying to stop them.

As I said yesterday IN NO WAY DO I CONDONE WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY.

I am only pointing out the hypocrisy. It’s a little late for Biden, Pelosi, Schumer, and the MSM to suddenly start condemning political violence.

What you’re saying is the people in DC should get away with it. Plain and simple.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Someone mentioned Parler on here a while ago. They must be making an impact because I saw where Apple is possibly going to remove it from their app store. The censorship of non-accepted ideas has began.

What you’re saying is the people in DC should get away with it. Plain and simple.

BKB
    Here is a screen shot of what I said in the other post yesterday. Show me where I said they showed get away with anything.

If you haven’t learned to take what ANY news outlet says without healthy skepticism then you may be mildly gullible. BKB
    So, what's the answer? If I see on the news that there is a Cat 5 hurricane headed for Florida and it's expected to cut through the middle of the state, should I take that with skepticism? Where is the line drawn? If news isn't news any more ... where can we find it? On the Internet? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I'm sick of it if you couldn't tell.

DD, the people who tried to set fire to the federal building were about a thousand people who were dispersed by federal police along with FBI and other federal agents. The building wasn’t penetrated, the were set just inside the ‘perimeter’. Several people were arrested and charged with federal crimes.
    How different does that sound to what happened in DC?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    So, what's the answer? If I see on the news that there is a Cat 5 hurricane headed for Florida and it's expected to cut through the middle of the state, should I take that with skepticism? Where is the line drawn? If news isn't news any more ... where can we find it? On the Internet? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! I'm sick of it if you couldn't tell.
    Here ya go Jim. Just rely on this.

BKB
    499C1928-70B7-4203-87C4-8593FFE4C49B.jpg
    Viva Renaldo!

Here ya go Jim. Just rely on this. BKB
    499C1928-70B7-4203-87C4-8593FFE4C49B.jpg

Naaaa, can't do it. That was shown on the news and I'm too smart to get sucked into that shit!

Unless I know someone personally who flew into the storm in one of those hurricane trackers, it could be fake news!

Well, there has been at least one arrest.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1253490

Quote Originally Posted by DeputyDog View Post
    Well, there has been at least one arrest.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/ncna1253490

8DE2C3F2-F1CF-44B7-B4ED-248BBE53E0A8.jpg
    Viva Renaldo!