Thread: MSNBC even politicized the weather report today.

MSNBC even politicized the weather report today.

I woke up this morning and Lynn had the tv tuned into MSNBC and the weather report was coming on, so I decided to listen to it before climbing out of bed. Unbelievable! That's all I can say. The weather guy started out with the weather prediction for Washington D.C. and it went something like this: (this is pretty close to a direct quote)

The weather will be cloudy, windy, rainy and dreary starting out this morning. About the time President Trump is scheduled to leave town, the wind will change and the weather will begin to clear. About the time of the Presidential Inauguration, the bad weather will clear out and it will become a bright and sunny day!

I kid you not. That was the actual weather report. Heck, if you're gonna be politically biased, ya' may as well cover ALL the bases!
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Well, I thought about Trump as I was taking out the trash today. And thought about the irony of it being trash day in America too!

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I took a dump shortly after waking up this morning, does that count?
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain