Is this one of those times like my Dad told me about when he was a kid? My Dad grew up in the 30’s in SW Arkansas on a little more than a section of farmland. He used to tell me about how wagons and mules and horses were still the main vehicles for farm work but they did have a big truck and trailer they used to haul stock the fifty or so miles to Fort Smith to the sale barn.
We might be in one of those transition times like that now.
GM announced their vehicles were going to be 100% zero emission by 2035. Seems like a long time. But they’re promising 30 new electric models out in the next five years. And they’re building the plants to make batteries too. This might be the first of the pack to make the mad dash to catch Tesla. If you go by stock price and number of shares out there, Tesla is worth more than the big three put together.
I’ve always loved my trucks, even named every one of them. I’m not sure if I can love a cold hearted bitch of an electric one! For people of a certain age this is going to be interesting times!

ps.....Chile might be a good place to invest! They sit on by far the largest lithium reserves in the world.

BKB