I don't usually make requests like this, but I could use a Goodhunting rally to wake this kid up. So I normally enjoy this kids YouTube videos which are 95% fishing videos. Recently he bought a hand gun and he is way too casual with the way he handles it. In this video he actually points his pistol at his cousin's foot as a joke for losing the their little shooting contest. The worst part is he thinks it's okay to point an unloaded gun at someone. If you don't want to watch the whole video just skip to 8:20. Please comment on his video. This kid needs to know that what he did is not okay, not okay at all. Flood it with comments to wise this kid up before he hurts himself or someone else. The reason this one has me worked up more that usual is this kid hunts and fishes in my backyard. That last thing I want is for me or someone I know to get hurt by his carelessness while out recreating outdoors, or anywhere for that matter. I'm pleading with y'all please comment under this kid's video and get him straightened out while he is still young.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIg4258KQGY