Thread: Ok, I’ve joined ranks with P-hole.

Ok, I’ve joined ranks with P-hole.

I just got my first Covid shot and am now sitting in an observation room with a nurse for 15-mins. to make sure I have no negative reaction. Second shot on 2/18.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Awesome! You must’ve got the Pfizer.

IT’ll be fine once they turn the 5G towers on and the microchip activates.

And the wy you kniow if it worked or not is if during that 15 minutes whether the nurse is observing you or you are observing her.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

In the car headed out. Piece of cake. Gonna spend the day in Tampa and have a VERY nice lunch planned. Yep, Pfizer.

Oh, and as for the nurse, it only took about a 5-second observation to decide she needed no further monitoring.

Well, it's a new day now and so far, the first vaccination is a non-issue as far as side effects are concerned. If I raise my arm to a certain position, I can feel a mild sensation at the injection site ... no different than any other inoculation imo. Kudos to the VA and their extremely efficient program. The Tampa VA is a HUGE facility and to add to the workload, the snowbirds are all here, so it's always crowded this time of year. I actually arrived at the hospital at 9:45 for my 10:15 appointment. I checked in, went through the screening, was assigned a module (looked to be about 20 of them, all manned by a nurse), was logged in, given the injection, walked into an observation room about 20 feet away, was monitored for 15 minutes and walked out at 10:07 ... 8-minutes BEFORE my actual appointment time and I was pulling out of the parking lot at 10:14. The whole process was a well-oiled machine and it was very appreciated. I'll give the VA kudos where kudos are merited. They've got their shit together on this one.