Ol' Joe's fingers were itching so badly to reverse anything and everything Trump-related, he walked into the Whitehouse with a shirt pocket full of new pens to immediately start nixing the pile of The Don's Executive Orders and policies. He couldn't wait to shit-can Trump's immigration policy and open the border back up to future Democrats. I'm sure if that big beautiful wall had been finished, it'd have been demolished by now and the rubble used to build a new bridge across the Rio Grande so the term "wetback" could be pushed into obscurity. Of course, as soon as the new Administration took over, the mass exodus from the South went back to business as usual and we AGAIN have a "border crisis".

So, his message to the hoards swarming toward the border now? "Don't come over ... don’t leave your town or city or community"

Ha ha ha! Oh yeah, THAT should take care of it! Why didn't someone think of that before?

"I heard the other day that [migrants] are coming because they know I’m a nice guy," Biden marveled.

Sorry Mr. Nice Guy ... sometimes it just takes an asshole with a firm hand to get things accomplished in the real world. What a frigging bozo.