Been running some elderly (mid-80’s) friends around and now waiting for their 1st Covid shot appts. (4:00 & 4:15), so I figured I’d check in. I haven’t run across any hammered iron in quite a while. That stuff is like gold with the CI collectors. I have that pile pictured above, as well as a smaller pile I’ve started. I don’t even have a clue what all is in there. I pick ‘em up, bring ‘em home, add ‘em to the pile and forget about ‘em for a while. Every once in a while, I’ll get the bug and start digging a few things out to list. Like the Pyrex in Nov -Dec, axes Jan -Feb, etc. No clue why I do that, just one of my idiosyncrasies I guess. I think before the Pyrex, I went through a stage of listing old wood working tools and before that, hand tools (wrenches, etc). In between, I list misc. singular stuff. I guess it keeps me from getting bored when I change things up. I’ve tapped into a HUGE market for vintage (citrus) juicers and sell them year round. I probably have 40-50 of them in inventory at any given time. Oddly, 90% of those sales go to California. I’ll dig through the CI within the next day or two and see if there’s anything interesting in there.