Thread: Its Bedlam! Twice!

Its Bedlam! Twice!

This is going to be interesting. Sooners-Cowboys today in Norman and then Monday in Stoolwater. The we finish the season with the Whorns on Thursday. Then the Big 12 tourney right after. Covid is making the run up to the Big Dance very hectic this year.

The Big 12 is tough this year. I couldn’t tell you how many ranked teams we’ve played and beaten this past month but a lot! And then we get beat by K State on the road! Shoulda known it was a Senior Night trap game.

The Sooners are a big surprise this year. Its cool to see how far they can go with it.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    The Hogs have a tough LSU today (best players money can buy) at home then South Carolina on the road and a makeup game at home against A&M before the conference tournament. Hogs are playing better but we gotta shoot better than 25% from the three point line and 60% on free throws if we're gonna make any noise at the Dance.

Getting down to the nut cutting

I think getting back what might be their best player helped a lot! They put a beatdown on Bama. Its the right time of year to get it together.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Nice win for the Hogs! Congrats!
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Ugh. I don’t know which is worse, losing to the Pokies or two hours of Dick Vitale. Julie said during the game “Well, somebody must like him because he’s on”.
    I don’t know a single person who likes him. Does anyone?

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

I guess his mother might have but I don’t have any proof. Him and sputtering Lou are pretty evenly matched

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Penguin's Avatar
    You're right about the Big 12 being tough Posty. An interesting season but hard to keep the faith with all the ups and downs. I've watched the Mounties in almost every game and I still don't know where they would rank in the conference... Or in the tourney.

The Big Ten is every bit as good but easier to figure out. Wisconsin is a mid-packer in a conference of very good teams. They may win a game in the Big dance but that's about it.

SEC? It looks tough as hell but I haven't watched it much.

IMO Arkansas is playing the hottest ball iin the SEC right now. Bama is. up there too. Drops off pretty fast after that.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

The hogs play good defense but shoot poorly. They adjust pretty good to how the refs are calling and Musselman is really good with in game adjustments. Having said that, at South Carolina has all the ear marks of a major trap game. If we can ever get a hot shooter we could be a sweet 16 team

Maybe we can commiserate over a bottle Posty. Looks like the Pokes has our number this year

The Pokes can suck it.
    Viva Renaldo!