Thread: Effing USPS

Effing USPS

Its getting bad. I ordered tomato seeds from a place in Florida and it took. month to get to my house. FIRST CLASS. And the status the whole time said ‘In Transit’. The place I ordered them from asked me to wait just another week as they’re seeing all kinds of issues with USPS lately.
    Now they’ve said they delivered my meds to my mailbox and they’re nowhere to be seen. Meanwhile, I’m stuck between my online pharmacy who says it was delivered per USPS and USPS who says it was delivered and me who doesn’t see it anywhere.
    And magically on USPS Informed delivery for yesterday there is no record of it. FUCKERS.

This donor motherfucker has got to go.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    Hi, you must me new here in the US? Welcome to a government ran program..

As far as I could tell it worked fine until they tried to fix it. Those are changes brought about by a big donor ‘businessman’. Don’t blame the government for that shit.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar
    You sound more like Bucky every day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Does curmudgeoness come with old age, or is it just a cantankerous gene that shows itself after retirement? I’m betting on the gene. Bucky and P-hole are cousins.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    It never ran well. I can remember when I was running my ticket business and overnighted tickets to a show in Dallas. Three days later they weren't there and the promoter was all over my ass........ It didn't make me as upset that it wasn't there as it did that nobody at the post office cared a bit. That's what you get with guaranteed jobs, and guaranteed businesses (whether they lose money YoY or not). Almost every time I walk into a post office at closing I'm told we're closed. Most of this has been over 10 years ago.

ps...I still might be salty from having to drive tickets to Dallas.

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Trav's Avatar
    Barry don’t loose hope, I had the same thing happen with my meds and they showed 4 days after the alleged delivery date.
    “ No kingdom can be secured otherwise than by arming the people. The possession of arms is the distinction between a freeman and a slave”

James Burg, An Enquiry into, Public Errors, Defects and Abuses 1775

Interestingly enuf, the same thing happened here,Trav. The mailman dropped it off on the front porch yesterday. One of those deals where they made their on time metric while reality was something different.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!