Quote Originally Posted by jb View Post
I'm like a lot of other people, I have a nice fixed income (2 pen, 2 SS) and my side job that's been going craze this past year.
Same can be said for my three sons and their family. None of our income has changed, non of our expenses have changed, but we still get the $$$.
The first checks ($2400 ) went direct to our favorite charities (mine is the Salvation Army), the second checks ($1200) went to the wifes choice ( Area's Women Resource Center), this check, when it comes ($2800) will go somewhere, may split it between the two of us to make choices.
Some can really use this money and it will pump $$ into the local economy, but so will our donations. Life has been good to us, it's nice we can help others
Similar here, although I was laid off during the first two rounds, we still didn’t “need” it.

Wife and I discussed tonight over dinner what to do with this one. We spent some of “it”. Actually we didn’t spend the actual stimulus, it was just an excuse to spend some money, we had the money to cover what we splurged on, the stimulus was just an excuse to let it go.
We may veer from our usual giving (church) and do something more granular this time. It would be very cool to help someone that really needs it without them knowing who it was. We just gotta figure out who/what.

All that said, I’m grateful uncle Joe prodded us to come up off $1,100 to convert our pool to salt water. I’m tired of adding chlorine every dang day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk