Thread: Yeah, It's political ... so shoot me!

Yeah, It's political ... so shoot me!

Ol' Joe's fingers were itching so badly to reverse anything and everything Trump-related, he walked into the Whitehouse with a shirt pocket full of new pens to immediately start nixing the pile of The Don's Executive Orders and policies. He couldn't wait to shit-can Trump's immigration policy and open the border back up to future Democrats. I'm sure if that big beautiful wall had been finished, it'd have been demolished by now and the rubble used to build a new bridge across the Rio Grande so the term "wetback" could be pushed into obscurity. Of course, as soon as the new Administration took over, the mass exodus from the South went back to business as usual and we AGAIN have a "border crisis".

So, his message to the hoards swarming toward the border now? "Don't come over ... don’t leave your town or city or community"

Ha ha ha! Oh yeah, THAT should take care of it! Why didn't someone think of that before?

"I heard the other day that [migrants] are coming because they know I’m a nice guy," Biden marveled.

Sorry Mr. Nice Guy ... sometimes it just takes an asshole with a firm hand to get things accomplished in the real world. What a frigging bozo.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) DeputyDog's Avatar
    It’s not a crisis! It’s a situation. It was only a crisis when Trump was in office even though there are three times as many people crossing now than when it was a crisis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Hombre's Avatar
    It takes real skill to turn a crisis into a full blown cluster fuck.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) airbud7's Avatar
    Fuck a Democrat......they're totally opposite of Common Sense and they know it!...they would smother their own mother to death in a nursing home if it meant getting rid of Trump.

just look at any democrat-run City!....murder rates off the chart and they laugh and love it!
    Last edited by airbud7; 03-18-2021 at 07:47 PM.

Now now, thump.... Biden’s border czar spoke clear SPANISH ON WORLDWIDE LIVE TV, saying, “dont come on this path. We have other paths available.”

So, uhhh, you are clearly wrong. Those migrants out in the desert clearly didn’t hear it.

Either that, or she doesn’t speak Spanish as well as she thinks.
    Cause they ain’t listening.

But hey! It’s not a big deal. It’s not like it’s a crisis or anything. Just ask him, he’ll tell you.

God I miss Cappy!

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master

Quote Originally Posted by quercus alba View Post
    Bam!....the best post I've read in years!...never knew I had so much power just by my skin color!...y'all should have told me about this privilege earlier in my life...any you Fellers ever owned a small block Chevrolet 350?

see what I just did.

the best barbecue you ever had in your life is made by black man right around the corner from my house...Lord knows he must be a hundred years old now but my mommy and daddy and me swear by him.

see what I just did again

PS: never eat syrup that's not made by black woman
    Last edited by airbud7; 03-19-2021 at 12:52 PM.

Have to disagree about the syrup. Nothings better then the pure Indiana Maple syrup my family makes every year. Especially the bourbon barrel aged maple syrup they make.

"Never try to fight an Old Dude. If you win, there's no glory; if you lose, your reputation is shot."

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) johnboy's Avatar
    "bourbon barrel aged maple syrup" My mouth waters at the thought! MmmmmMmmmm

I grew up on Log Cabin and it's pretty much my favorite ... probably because it's all I knew growing up. (I also like Aunt Jemima, or whatever it's called now, as second choice) I lived in New England for a while (Mass) and tried quite a few of the (real) maple syrups from the area and didn't really like them. Lynn has bought pure maple syrup a few times from specialty stores and I didn't care for them either. As a self proclaimed foodie, you'd think I'd turn my nose up at the mass market stuff, but I guess I just developed a taste for it growing up and it's what I like. I guess I'm not a purest ... but admit maybe there's some out there I'd like, but just have never tasted.

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I guess I'm not a purest
    Purist

I was correct ... it means I'm not free of any contamination.

Mrs Butterworth was a white lady....her syrup was not as good as Aunt Jemima's

Never was crazy about Mrs. Butterworth's syrup. It's always been Log Cabin (first choice) and Aunt Jemima (second choice) for me. I may have had others I liked in restaurants where I didn't know the brand, but I have no way of knowing. I don't care what they call the crap, as long as I like it, they can call it Mr. Technicolor's Hog Snot for all I care.

I know I’m a liberal elitist but I don’t use nothing but maple syrup or honey on my cakes.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar

Yeah, It's political ... so shoot me!

I’ve got to with DD on this one. I prefer actual real syrup from a maple tree. No artificially flavored corn syrup.

Last edited by Chicken Dinner; 03-20-2021 at 09:10 PM.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Dinner View Post
    I’ve got to with DD on this one. I prefer actual real syrup from a maple tree. No artificially flavored corn syrup.

With just enough burnt real maple syrup added so they can say that it “contains real maple syrup”.