Thread: Ok, I'm bored ....

Ok, I'm bored ....

.... so we're headed for Daytona in the morning to spend a couple'a days on the beach. That's always a good pick-me-up when I get a case of the doldrums.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain

Grand High Exalted Taser-Master
    Be sure to keep up with your mileage so papa Joe will know how much tax to impose

Yeah, I'm sure he's working on a "leisure tax" to penalize me for goofing off.

Y’all just rest easy. Uncle joe and Mamala with take care of you.

BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Senior Member (too much time on their hands) Chicken Dinner's Avatar

Ok, I'm bored ....

Quote Originally Posted by BarryBobPosthole View Post
    Y’all just rest easy. Uncle joe and Mamala with take care of you.

BKB
    I’m still waiting on my free healthcare and no cost college for my kids. As soon as UJ and Mamala deliver on those, I can lead the life of leisure like you retired folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Chicken Dinner; 03-30-2021 at 09:52 AM.
    "When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." Raoul Duke

Heck, if we can get free health care, I suppose Lynn and I could afford to get married (after we've already lived together for 36 years). 'Course, I wouldn't trust the government to keep their word on a fucking thing. I was promised "free health care for life" as an incentive to join the military back while Vietnam was supposedly on track to take over the world ... then in 1986 (a year after Lynn and I hooked up), Congress decided to take that promise away and make the VA healthcare benefits income based. Our combined incomes would throw me over the threshold and I'd have no coverage (other than Medicare part A now that I'm an old fart). Bastards. I always wondered why they didn't grandfather in the VA coverage for people it was already promised to and just make the policy affective for future recruits ... but noooooo. Lyin' bastards.

But, I guess anything the Administration does these days can be stripped away by the next Administration with the stroke of a pen. Trump comes in and starts signing piles of Executive Orders to cancel O'bummer's policies and Uncle Joe comes in and his seat cushion hadn't even had time to warm up before he was signing Executive Orders to reverse Trump's policies. (How's your new border policy working out Dipshit?)