Thread: Someone PLEASE knock some sense into my haid!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I don’t know why, but truck payments have irritated me more thanalmost any bill I pay. It must be that you’re upsidedown so easily on financed vehicles it isn’t funny. No more months of sweating some major expense on a car that ain’t paid off and isn’t worth what you owe on it. that’s why I paid cash or paid off car loans as quick as I could once I couldafford it. Its like the fuckers have you over a barrel.
    BKB
    Viva Renaldo!

Yep Johnboy, I hear ya’. I just hate the thought of losing all that bed space. I’d like to throw a golf cart back there. My buddy’s trailer is a “toy hauler”, but I hate the thought of losing all that space in the camper. That’s the problem with the rv choices, motorhome, trailer, 5th wheel .... they all have their pluses and minuses. It’s just whatever works for the individual. At least, I can always trade for a 5th wheeler down the road, but will already have the vehicle.
    "Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness" - Mark Twain