Yeppers, I hear ya' Johnboy ... and knowing the "mechanics" of each, I totally agree with you. One other snag is the floorplan. Lynn and I were a mile apart on what we wanted. When we walked into the one we've (so far) decided on, it immediately checked ALL of our boxes ... hers AND mine. I had an appointment at the hospital (Tampa) yesterday morning and after the appointment and lunch, we spent the rest of the day RV shopping (AGAIN). So far, we've still been unable to find (another) one that we're BOTH happy with. On one hand, they eventually all seem to have the same general floorplans, but on the other hand, they're all different. Then you have to take the builder and overall quality into account, as well as reputation, serviceability, price-point, etc, etc, etc. It's been way more daunting than I'd imagined ... especially when I'm trying to make BOTH of us happy with the choice. This isn't as easy as I'd anticipated. Who knows? I may wake up tomorrow and be right back onto the motorhome bandwagon.

That said, I ran into one (travel trailer) yesterday that was on consignment. We had a big RV show here in January and a couple bought a trailer there. Once they got home, the buyer's remorse hit them right between the eyes. They never even took delivery and tried to unwind the deal, but they'd let a few days go by and the registration process had already gone through so it immediately became a "used" trailer. The only thing they wanted was to get out of the deal and would take a bath on it financially just to get out from under it. BUT ... of course ... it just wasn't what either of us was looking for. It was a "bunkhouse" design as they had visions of having their grandkids along. It didn't check ANY of our boxes, but the potential was there for a sweet deal.