Yessir. We looked at about a bazillion models and thought this one was the best fit. I also had to learn how their length is figured. I believe the “living area” is actually 31’-32’ (can’t remember persactly) but the 35’ is the total length (with hitch). I’ve been thinking about something like this for quite a while, but “life” just kept getting in the way. My brother and his wife retired a few years ago and bought a (class C) motorhome. They have been on the road constantly and have yet to tire of it. They did take a break last year (Oct. ‘2020) to accompany us on our Panama Canal cruise, and talking with him just fanned the flame. That’s about the time I seriously started thinking about this and researching. My closest buddy here in town bought his a few years back and they’ve been taking it out for “local” weekends away for the past 3-4 years. His wife retired 12/31 and he’ll be retiring later this year. They plan to hit the open road once he has the time to take longer trips. We met up with them at a local campground last weekend and that just added a bit of fuel to the fire. I already had plans to attend that estate sale (to look at that motorhome) and maybe it was for the best when the dufe destroyed it. My buddy here has a travel trailer and that was the impetus to change my mind from a motorhome to a travel trailer. Once I expanded my focus and looked at the broader picture, I’ve decided the trailer route would be a better fit for us.