Well, after thinking long and hard about this, I've decided to go the travel trailer route. I'd love the convenience of a "motorhome", but it just seems silly having a vehicle sitting and depreciating while I'm not using it. Plus, if I like my tow vehicle, but blow it on my choice of trailers, I can always trade the travel trailer and keep my tow vehicle. (or vice versa). Another thought is, if I'm on the road and have trouble with the camper itself, I can drop it off for repair and drive the truck to a hotel or whatever. Same goes if I have a problem on the road with my tow vehicle. I can park the camper, drop off the vehicle and catch a ride back to the camper (or rent a car if I need transportation). Otherwise, with a motorhome, I'd need to rent a car AND pay for a hotel room. It just makes more sense to me and if I can drive a semi, I'm not worried about backing a trailer. I've also decided against a 5th wheel. I want to retain the bed for "stuff" ... or possibly a golf cart. Prob. is, I guess the ol' 'Yota needs to go. I'm thinkin' 'bout picking up a Phord F250 Super Duty (turbo diesel). Man-o-man ... I've had a 'Yota truck since my first one in 1981. This is going to be a major change. Anyway, I hit 4 different dealerships today and have pretty much decided I really like this 35-footer w/dual a/c's and 2 tv's (living room and bedroom). The main is a 50" tv with a "fireplace" and reclining theater chairs.

Imagine_3100RD_B2F-web1.jpg

Imagine_3100RD_F2B-web-slide2.jpg

Imagine-2600RB-Bedroom-web_53.jpg