Being new to this motorhome thing has been a rude awakening ... but an interesting and fun one at the same time. There is a LOT to learn about this stuff and I've spent every day lately just watching videos and tinkering around that beast sitting in the driveway. It ain't like the old days when all I needed was a sleeping bag and a cooler of beer to go camping!

Anyway, I've been slowly scratching the things together to outfit this thing and will hopefully take it on a short, shake-down cruise to a campground close to home, just to get our feet wet and discover whatever it is I've forgotten to include. I will say, the neighbors are excited and there aren't many who haven't dropped in for a tour.

Oh well, I got's ta' get out of here to buy a few other small items I think we'll need to make life on the road a bit more comfortable. In the meantime, I found a dealer video that pretty much shows what this thing looks like ... it's the same year (2020) and exact model, right down to the paint scheme (not my first choice for the Florida sun/heat, but classy anyway). The video is a bit quick, as I never get a chance to really look at one pic before the next one appears, but it's a good representation regardless. Sure beats the old '81 Toyota long bed with a camper shell on the back that Lynn and I used to camp in! (NOT a camper, just a shell with an air mattress thrown in the bed)